Thursday, September 12, 2013

Oops I accidentally blog

Whoa, blogger! It's been what, a few years now? I haven't exactly solved world hunger or broken any world records, so I don't really know why I completely stopped blogging because lord knows I love to spew WOOOOORDSSS.

Well, I'm a little older and a little wiser and at the ripe age of 21 I'm much more secure of the person I am now, who I want to be and who I always was. I think that's why I stopped blogging for so long. Because I was reconciling with myself. I still haven't found myself completely, but I'm getting there. I think I have time.

Teenage me was such a mess. If you're wondering where my old posts are, I just reverted them back to draft format so that I can heckle at myself without being embarrassed. I was just really really really confused, okay? T_T I wish I could go back and punch myself in the face for doing all the dumb things I did and fraternizing with people that wasted my time. I'm pretty sure in less than five years I'll be saying/typing the exact same thing about myself, and while I'm typing away on my MacBookSuperPro in my luxury loft apartment I'll get this really uncanny sense of deja vu...but I'll shake it off since I'll have to go to the gym in order to maintain my rock hard four pack.

I can dream.

But point is, this blog will be staying for good. Having better knowledge of the kind of person I am and always was, I want to do so much and there's so little time. And I want to share my life as much as possible. I don't want to just spew about the inane things. I want to create. And learn. And teach. I want to travel. I want to wear my overbleached hair high to the heavens. I want to wear the most ridiculous clothing possible before I have to be a total grown up. I want to dress up as cartoon characters. I want to dance. A lot. I want to live.

So...that's what my blog is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment